Happy Mother Day!!!!

finedreamsMay 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, LADIES, MOMS, STEPMOMS, GRANDMAS, AUNTS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS RAISING THEIR CHILDREN/STEPCHILDREN/GRANDCHILDREN AND SO ON!!Hope you have a wonderful day

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mattie_gt

Thank you and Happy Mother's Day from me as well! Especially to my moms, my SM, and also to all those ladies who, over the years, have served as temporary Mom in giving me advice, comfort, sympathy or support when I needed it.

And a special thanks to whomever decided at SS's school that they would make bracelets with plastic beads and hearts as gifts; it's actually quite cute - as compared to the jewelry that I used to make my mother which involved a lot of uncooked macaroni and glitter. :)

Bookmark   May 9, 2010 at 11:21AM
lamom

Thank you and Happy Mothers Day to you all. I received the best gift ever today, a real hardcover bound book complete with dust jacket, handwritten and illustrated in colored pencil by my DS7 entitled "Super Mom" starring yours truly. All about why he loves me! The book also came with a CD of the author, DS7, reading his own book, a book on CD!!!

Cried like a baby, couldn't stop hugging and kissing him. Lifted me up to where I belong. Complete home run for him. I have had a wonderful Mother's Day. Flowers, candy from DH, beautiful church service, lunch with old friends, a very good day.

Bookmark   May 9, 2010 at 8:32PM
finedreams

how great lamom!!!I am happy for you and your son

Bookmark   May 10, 2010 at 4:56PM
More Discussions
husband has new found 21 year old daughter
I am having a lot of trouble coping. Please dont beat...
bethster71
how much child support do you pay?
Hi everyone. I have been a non-custodial stepmom for...
Mary
7 year old step son troubles please help
Hello everyone, I need some advise please. I have been...
Nikki27
Trying to figure out how to be a good adult stepdaughter...
My mother died eight years ago, and my dad remarried...
LindaLou22
My SO suggested that I share a bed with his 11 year-old son!
For the last 3 years, I've been in a relationship with...
anarana
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™