school desk

amaqanJune 12, 2011

Put this together yesterday. The metal has alot of deail that doesn't show up well with the rust so I may go ahead and paint it. Found the metal part in the river behind our house. The wood is from an old broken nail keg I kept " just in case"

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

I want to come play at your house!! Love the rust on the desk & the other 2 items I see are great too! That wheel borrow thing with flat top & the carrier looks like it is minus it's wheels or maybe just hidden in the grass! Neat stuff! I sat at a desk similar to that with inkwell & when my bottle of ink was open some kid stuck my long braid in it & my mom was not happy about the ink all over my clothes. My hair got cut off.I went to 1 room schoolhouse in So. Dak. Nice work! Jan

Bookmark   June 12, 2011 at 9:00PM
amaqan

Thank you Jan!
The wheelborrow metal wheel and attachments were also found behind my house on the river banks. We added the wood from some old projects. The dolly does have wheels hidden in the grass. Bought it at a garage sale last year for a dollar. A Dollar!!!!! The guy was so funny when I questioned the price....said he couldn't take more then it was worth when new. :)
Come play anytime....summers are best as winter are hard here!
Amaqan

Bookmark   June 12, 2011 at 11:39PM
concretenprimroses

What a perfect plant stand you have made. Amazing what people would throw in the river.
Kathy

Bookmark   June 15, 2011 at 4:01PM
More Discussions
Free Porch Swing I got off CL.....it's like new!
I got a FREE swing off CL. People throw them away when...
nicole__
ISO...Silverplate silverware
I'm looking for anyone that might have silverplate...
leveta
church windows
need ideas.....
vic447
Glass etc. home decor
For several years I've been making garden art from...
laurastheme
New uses for old stuff
I've read many good posts on what to do with clothes...
jtribe1234
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™