headboard shelf

shelby3June 13, 2005

Did you see *trash to treasure* today? that headbroad shelf was so nice any one catch the instruction? thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
des_arc_ya_ya

Didn't see it today, sorry! DGD here and she was in the pool and I was lifeguarding...yeah, right! LOL

Bookmark   June 13, 2005 at 8:34PM
jaceysgranny

Here's the link for the project. Hope this helps. I did a search for "Headboard Shelf" and this came up. ;-)

Nancy

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/ah_moneysaving_recycle/article/0,1801,HGTV_3131_1386901,00.html

Bookmark   July 10, 2005 at 1:08PM
pesky1

I made one once, it was really easy. Took a twin bed headboard and cut off the legs to the bottom of the headboard. I painted it all funky, then I put a piece of 1x2 across the bottom of the board as a support for the shelf.

Then I added a 4" wide piece of pine board that I attached to the 1x2. I also put a few L brackets on for added support.

I added a 12" mirror tile to the headboard for something extra. I put screw hooks in the back and hung a picture wire. I use this shelf/mirror as a little decorative shelf that I put pictures and light knicknacks.

Sorry, but this is the only pic I have of it...it's on the left side of the hallway.

Bookmark   July 13, 2005 at 3:08PM
More Discussions
From Henredon Dresser to Living Room Console
You only get lucky a few times in life and this time...
AmateurDecor101
Recomend glue for fabric?
I have a lampshade that is lifting at the seam. What...
honugirl
ideas for church window frames
I have a chance to get these at a very good price but...
vic447
Fairy dwelling made from scrap material
I have this huge Maple tree which keeps shedding bark...
joyfulflowers
New Bud Platinum...It's the bottle...!!!
I don't post here but I thought you guys would appreciate...
forboystoo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™