sistersunnieJune 17, 2005

My sister (who lives in a great, bohemian type, college town in the mid west) and I were talking about salvage art the other night..... She says that they call it "YART" in Lawrence Kansas. Thought it sounded neat.

What do you call what you do?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Guess salvage art would be "sart" but that would make fine art "fart"..... enough said!

    Bookmark   June 17, 2005 at 2:53PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Here we call it GARDEN JUNK, check out the forum!

    Bookmark   July 6, 2005 at 6:31AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
tin can angel
I got the idea from pinterest isnt she cute
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
Ceramics and Rustoleum spray paint?
Hi! I have a large/tall grey ceramic vase that I really...
Need Material Ideas
My old house has non standard floor vents. The metal...
Looking for aussies! (I've got glass to get rid of!)
Hi Folk I started on the exciting journey of glass...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™