Garden Treasures - Check this out

craftylady-2006June 23, 2008

Please see my post in the Garden Junk forum about this place I came across which had a "Dragon" in the backyard made out of rocks/stones, beautiful decorative glass, etc.

Sal

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rochelle_2006

Hi Sal,
That has got to be one of the greatest places to go I would love to see it.
I read that you were going to Deerfield,Is that Deerfield Mass. I am a Yankee candle dealer and would love to go to Deerfield to see the company. I hear they have a winter wonderland with a sleigh and real snow.
Rochelle

Bookmark   July 26, 2008 at 12:42AM
craftylady-2006

Yes it is Deefield, MA Rochelle. The Yankee Candle Factory is just down the road from the craft fair I went to. It is their "Flagship Store." I have been there and it truly is a great store. It smells incredible in there. They have rooms/areas decorated in different themes, Christmas, Halloween, etc. with all the candles and their accessories for that holiday displayed in it. Christmas, Halloween, etc. music plays, really puts you in the "buying" mood.

You made me giggle when you wrote "real snow." When it comes down in the NE here, it is definitely real and cold and now that I've gotten to the age where I sometimes despise winter, I'll be the first to say that the first snowfall is always the prettiest. If you ever make it this way, send me an email through My Page (put Garden Web Trash to Treasure in the subject line, otherwise I think it's junk/spam and delete it without opening it), I'd be happy to meet you and go to the candle factory or a craft fair. You can check out the "Old Deerfield Christmas Sampler" online by typing just that into your web browser line. They put on several types of craft shows a year, the Spring Sampler, Summer Sampler, Fall and Christmas Samplers. The vendors are professional, it's not like a church or school craft fair. You'll find them all when you go to the site.

Sal

Bookmark   July 27, 2008 at 7:07AM
leveta

Wow what a great place. Boy wouldn't I love to get into that store. Katy bar the door....lol...I love places like that...

Bookmark   July 27, 2008 at 8:18AM
More Discussions
wedding dress?
ok, i have a wedding dress. it's quite huge, as most...
beckerster
Glass etc. home decor
For several years I've been making garden art from...
laurastheme
How to remove labels from glass bottles
I bought some pretty perfume bottles at a garage sale...
phish_gw
Need advice on what to do with this desk!
I got this beast of a beauty at a thrift store for...
todds_sweetpea
Recomend glue for fabric?
I have a lampshade that is lifting at the seam. What...
honugirlhawaii
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™