Tomorrow is the beginning
Of a new chapter.
It's over. We ended up settling. And I was dressed very well while ExDh and Sm were both wearing jeans but I felt good about myself.
1. No change in schedule. I was told to get over my problems. No bath, no homework... I need to teach dd to be responsible for herself.
Not happy about this but for future reference... Nit picky things do not fly in court.
2. No 30 days in the summer. It's broken in to 1 1/2 weeks equalling 30 days. And I am very pleased with the schedule for this summer.
3. Granted legal fees. Yay!!
4. Increase in child support to reflect back pay on medical bills and increase in income.
5. Dd gets to have a cell phone which cannot be taken from her. She is allowed to call at reasonable times. Both parents.
6. Both parents can pick 1. Activity each for dd to participate in. Each parent must make arrangements for her to attend. Must be coordinated to not overlap. Both parents can attend activities and must be notified of dates and times.
7. Exclusive rights of custodial parent is outlined in detail. Example: custodial has education decision rights. Religious decision rights. Residence rights with no geographical restrictions. Medical decision rights.
8. Communication to be between bioparents only.
Pick up and drop off to be at school, during the summer it's at my home.
Although I did not "win" on my visitation argument, I am pleased with everything and I will sleep tonight.