Easter Fun

mom2emallApril 5, 2009

So I was thinking that Easter is only a week away. And I was wondering if any of you have any fun traditions for Easter. I am always looking for cool new things to start doing.

For instance this year around St. Patricks day I heard someone talking about how as a child "the leprachauns" always came and dyed all their milk green before they woke up on St. Patricks Day. I thought that was so cute!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
imamommy

Seems this year, we are gonna be playing 'go seek' with BM. She is supposed to have SD with her, so I sent SD an Easter basket by UPS to be delivered Friday... but she isn't there. We don't know if she is going to be going to her mom's house or if her mom is going to grandma's house for Easter.. or neither. We don't know what they are doing or where they will be. FUN GAME!!!

Anyways, DH and I made plans to drive up to San Francisco on Saturday. Spend the night and drive up the Coast on Sunday, circle around to BM's house on the way back home. Now my concern is she won't tell us until the last minute where they will be and if it's anything like her birthday, the whole day will be spent getting calls and texts which kinda takes away from that 2nd honeymoon feeling we hope to have. Of course, it would be just like the first one!

Bookmark   April 6, 2009 at 10:42PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mom_of_4

Well, when we were kids the 'easter bunny' would hide the eggs and our easter baskets while we were sleeping (supposedly ... our paw paw actually did it while we were at church) these days we dont go to church but I do hide all of the eggs and the kids' easter baskets while they are sleeping. We dont let them look for them first thing in the morning... it is more fun to watch them creep around for awhile 'not looking' for their baskets.

Bookmark   April 7, 2009 at 11:04PM
More Discussions
How to Prevent Adult Children Living with You
If you and your spouse are of retirement age, move...
blueheron
Too much?? advice please
Hi. I am a Mum of 2- one being a step child, I am 27...
mummykim
Marrying Widower with Adult Children
Somebody help me, please! I am about to marry a widower...
sweet3643
grown adult stepchildren
I married my husband 2 years ago, his wife had died...
yvonne1969
His ex controls the situation through the kids
I have been dating my BF for over 3 years now and his...
chester13
Sponsored Products
Festive Occasion 9'' Plate Cling Set
$26.99 | zulily
Design Toscano Easter Island Ahu Akivi Moai Monolith Statue - Large - NE155
$578.13 | Hayneedle
VIG Furniture - Volterra - Contemporary Floating Bed With Lights -...
Great Furniture Deal
African Violet Bold Stripe Giclee Glow Plug-In Swag Pendant
Lamps Plus
Petit fleur napkins (green), set of 6
Origin Crafts
Hartz 5 Pack At Play Mini Mice Cat Toy - 0860-5313
$20.99 | Hayneedle
Pink & White Chevron Personalized Easter Bucket
$29.99 | zulily
Godinger Aluminum Rabbit Serving Platter - 9031
$65.50 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for: