Sweet Home 3D

FlowerLady6December 25, 2009

Thought you all might be interested in a neat little program for setting up rooms with your furniture, moving the stuff around without the actual physical labor. It is a free program. It sure saves time, energy and wear and tear on our bodies and emotions when wanting to rearrange furniture.

FlowerLady

Here is a link that might be useful: Sweet Home 3D

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Shades_of_idaho

OH MY OH MY OH MY. This is going to be so fun!!! I was considering making some furniture changes here. tis is going to be great!!!! Thank you!!

Chris

Bookmark   December 25, 2009 at 2:48PM
FlowerLady6

Chris ~ You will enjoy this little program.

Here are three pics of our room that I am playing with in this program. The room is 8 1/2 x 20. We aren't ready to do this room yet, so I've got time to play and think. Only if it were so easy to rearrange everything. :-)

Have fun ~ FlowerLady

Bookmark   December 25, 2009 at 3:50PM
marti8a

This is neat! I haven't read the website yet to see how to do it, but hope to do that this week. Thanks!

Bookmark   December 28, 2009 at 10:52AM
Moccasin

Flowerlady, please repost and add the pictures again. You must have moved them in the album?

The subject of design programs came up recently, and I think this would be worth checking out again.

Bookmark   September 4, 2010 at 11:35AM
Moccasin

Flowerlady, please ignore the above post. I've found your new threads with all the pretty pictures.

Do you still plan that 20 foot long room? And do you still use the SweetHome3d software?

I just did a thread beginning my house plan with it. I've been reading the HELP file almost this entire day, and I am EXHAUSTED. But my results are posted in that thread. Be sure to wear your reading glasses. Making things bigger will have to wait for my completion of the instructions.

Bookmark   September 6, 2010 at 1:04AM
More Discussions
Is anyone else having trouble getting on this new Houzz site???
If you're having trouble (which I did) use your email...
lavender_lass
Let's have tea!!! :)
I do not know if there's a Conversations side or not....but...
lavender_lass
Organizing the kitchen
Do you wish your kitchen was better organized? I do!...
flgargoyle
Tiny House Forum?
I like this forum- but I sometimes think that we could...
angiepangie
Artistry of home construction
When MamaGoose explained the concept of the Construction...
Moccasin
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™