Cabinet Doors

okiegal2009March 10, 2009

I recently got several cabinet doors from a friend that was redoing her kitchen.. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I could do with these. I also received some cabinet drawers, if you anyone has ideas for them also. Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
taximom_CO

You can paint the panel with black board paint and have a message board. Or add cork for a bulletin board. Or paint with metallic paint for a magnet board. Hinge three together and decoupage for a fireplace screen. Paint a "welcome" sign and attach coat or key hooks to the bottom rail. Decoupage the panel and hang as art. Lay flat, mosaic the panel, add feet to the "underside", and attach handles for a unique tray. Paint any kind of signs, with words or phrases, and hang on your wall.

Have fun with your projects!

Bookmark   March 12, 2009 at 10:49PM
claire52

I had some cabinet drawers that I painted Americana (stars and stripes)on the inside, made them water proof and added handles to each side and made a serving tray.

claire52

Bookmark   March 13, 2009 at 6:53PM
texaswild

Have a little time b/f church, so I'm browsing and found your thread. I'm on the Stained Glass/Mosaic side of the Garden Web. Here's what I did from one I bought from Habitat for Humanity. I added the side towers and dividers, but left the cabinet door it's original paint, which isn't shown in this picture. Scroll down to the third row and see the red mosaic.
Folk Art on a Cabinet Door

Bookmark   March 15, 2009 at 10:53AM
More Discussions
ideas for church window frames
I have a chance to get these at a very good price but...
vic447
Hi you wonderful T2T'ers -mail post?
I would like to decorate my mail box post. It is a...
rhomy
From Henredon Dresser to Living Room Console
You only get lucky a few times in life and this time...
AmateurDecor101
Glass etc. home decor
For several years I've been making garden art from...
laurastheme
upholstered head board
I wish I had the two "before" pictures. This...
arcy_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™