clear container

rabbit8March 21, 2005

I have a clear container that's shape like a waste basket.

I purchased some clinique products several years back and I didn't know what to use the container for. It was a gift set. Any ideas as to what I can use the clear container for? It's shaped like a waste basket and it's about 13 inches high.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dafhct

How about filling it with fancy soaps (that no one ever uses) or sea shells or old buttons, old marbles, etc. If you don't have enough to fill it then place a filler in the middle like styrofoam or such and fill in around and over the filler. At Christmas, you could fill it with shiny colored balls, etc.

Bookmark   March 25, 2005 at 7:11PM
nanatink

If you're a crafter how about storing your pretty craft materials in it? a variety or glitter colors? Pine cones? a collection of ribbon? odds and ends? Potpourri? Pipecleaners? spools or skeins of threads/floss?

If it can be usefull in the kitchen on an open shelf might it work to store tea bags or other small pretty packets?

Bookmark   March 28, 2005 at 10:59AM
use2bcapecodr

Keep it in your bathroom with rolled up, pastel colored towels in it. Maybe paint, "Guest Towels" or something catchy on the outside front.

~Sandy~

Bookmark   March 28, 2005 at 1:28PM
sharon_fl

Using a silicone glue-(Goop?)..glue half round marbles to the entire surface, perhaps drill a hole in the bottom & make a pendant light. By using the clear marbles-when lit-would look neat! Even better-if you can get old chipped cut glass pieces (yard sales?)-cover the box with chunky pieces of the cut glass-when lit-the prism effect should create an awesome light!

Bookmark   March 29, 2005 at 6:38AM
More Discussions
How to remove labels from glass bottles
I bought some pretty perfume bottles at a garage sale...
phish_gw
Need Material Ideas
My old house has non standard floor vents. The metal...
beth0301
Fairy dwelling made from scrap material
I have this huge Maple tree which keeps shedding bark...
joyfulflowers
Idea for Empty Prescription Bottles?
So I keep looking at my empty prescription bottles,...
thrift_shop_romantic
tin can angel
I got the idea from pinterest isnt she cute
patchesandbows
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™