Spring's Here! (photo)

des_arc_ya_yaMarch 16, 2007

Sorry this photo is so dark. How do you like my bright little yellow "vases"? LOL They're little, tiny yellow boots that I bought at the thrift store. Inside are two empty medicine bottles holding water.

Wish I had kept some of my kids/grandkids' boots, they would mean more to me. Helpful hint for some of you T2T moms/grandmas who would like an excuse to keep those sweet little boots! LOL

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
craftylady-2006

Ohhh, I think your little boot vases are just grand Des. I'll have to be checking our local TS for some of those.

Sal

Bookmark   March 17, 2007 at 1:17AM
kudzukween

That's one thing I can't seem to find! Yours look so cute!I may break down and buy a pair at Walmart that were about 8 dollars.

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 10:06AM
goldenpond

I picked up a pair of yellow kids boots for the grandkids to wear when they come over I figure when the last one wears them I get to make flower containers out of them .I keep getting new grandsons so I guess Ill look for another pair!

Grandsons are Great gardening pals! This is my absolute favorite photo of this guy!

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 10:18AM
thrift_shop_romantic

Ah, the fashion that never goes out of style!... (Until he's a teenager, that is. And you can leverage that photo to show to his prom date. :-) )

--Jenn

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 12:20PM
More Discussions
What would you do with a boatload of Orangina bottles?
My niece is quite fond of Orangina, and knowing how...
alison
church windows
need ideas.....
vic447
Glass etc. home decor
For several years I've been making garden art from...
laurastheme
ideas for church window frames
I have a chance to get these at a very good price but...
vic447
New Bud Platinum...It's the bottle...!!!
I don't post here but I thought you guys would appreciate...
forboystoo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™