Help me post a picture?

lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PAMarch 22, 2005

I'm new to this forum and I have no clue how to post a picture. I have a digital camera and have posted pics on Ebay, so I'm pretty good at figuring things out if someone would care to share with me on how to do it or where to go to learn. I have a project that my husband and I did with some old windows out of a surgeon's house that my brother-in-law picked up out of the garbage and I'd love to post it on here. We get so many compliments on it. :) Thanks everyone! Plus I have a few other things I've turned into treasures I could post. I love seeing pics of everyone's projects. Don't know about all of you! Alicia

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mush

You need to upload your Pics onto an online photo storage site. I use Photobucket.com It is a free site. Then you just copy the URL and paste it into your message. It's very simple. Go on over to Photobucket.com and have a look.

Bookmark   March 22, 2005 at 7:52PM
lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA

Great. Thank you so very much!! I can't wait to try it.
Alicia

Bookmark   March 22, 2005 at 10:57PM
lydia1959

Alicia ~ You can also just save the picture on your computer then upload it to the gallery (there's a small link on the main trash to treasure page). Then link it back to your post. Good luck!

Bookmark   March 25, 2005 at 8:12AM
More Discussions
upholstered head board
I wish I had the two "before" pictures. This...
arcy_gw
Free Porch Swing I got off CL.....it's like new!
I got a FREE swing off CL. People throw them away when...
nicole__
Hi you wonderful T2T'ers -mail post?
I would like to decorate my mail box post. It is a...
rhomy
Fairy dwelling made from scrap material
I have this huge Maple tree which keeps shedding bark...
joyfulflowers
ideas for church window frames
I have a chance to get these at a very good price but...
vic447
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™