cafe swinging doors?

danaohMarch 10, 2006

I think that is what they are called, the swinging shutter looking short doors usually used to go into a kitchen (or a bar in the old westerns). What can I do with them?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Well, if you are into the Cottage look, you could paint them white or cream and have them frame the interior of a window (in place of drapes). You could use them to hold pictures,messages or postcards. Find some neat clips to hold them onto the slats. Same thing for a home office only maybe reminders, along with the pictures and messages.

    Bookmark   March 11, 2006 at 6:30PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

if you have a small decorator table, why not attach hinges and use the cafe doors, as doors? The back of the table can remain open... if banked up against a wall...

    Bookmark   March 20, 2006 at 12:22AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
church windows
need ideas.....
Hi you wonderful T2T'ers -mail post?
I would like to decorate my mail box post. It is a...
New uses for old stuff
I've read many good posts on what to do with clothes...
New Bud Platinum...It's the bottle...!!!
I don't post here but I thought you guys would appreciate...
Need advice on what to do with this desk!
I got this beast of a beauty at a thrift store for...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™