Flower pot -WIP

cathyscacheApril 15, 2009

HI, I'm waiting for glass for my vanity project so I decided to start working on my pots for the deck. I have lots and pack them with beautiful flowers so decided the pots should be as pretty as their contents. This one is beach rocks, agates and china on the top. May throw in some glass gems....It's starting to warm up a bit> We hit 40 today. So that means break up is near. Hubby is gonna start putting the rails on the deck tomorrow I think.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mosaic planter pot

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
texaswild

40!!! And I'm complaining about 65 when I'm out pulling weeds and still cleaning flowerbeds. Gonna be a beautiful pot.

Bookmark   April 15, 2009 at 9:57AM
cathyscache

Hey we hit 70 today..almost unheard of for this time of year!!! It was a great day!! Finsihed the 1st pot..grouted it plum..I did a focal on three sides so no matter where I put them they have a beautiful focal.next one will be grouted green, then blue, yellow, rose etc...all with rock and china....I'm can't wait to get them done and flowers in them....

Here is a link that might be useful: beach rock and china pot

Bookmark   May 3, 2009 at 3:17AM
texaswild

Oh, I LOVE that pot. That makes me want to mosaic pots now, dang it. Don't have those pretty rocks, though, so mine wouldn't be as pretty. That is some kind of wonderful woodwork on that deck, girlie. Y'all must be sooooooooooo proud of that. GEESH - your DH is talented, and FAST.

Bookmark   May 3, 2009 at 9:04AM
More Discussions
acrylic sheet
Hello all I have dabbled in other media like oil and...
bicem
Hi, I have been looking at this forum for a while now...
cajunlady68
new floral
small new piece, 6" x 6.5" I'm calling it...
nicethyme
How to break crash glass?
I have some solid pieces of crash glass that I'd like...
phish_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™