Garden Bench-WIP

cathyscacheApril 2, 2009

This is a bench top. The bottom broke in shipping so I got it from a friend for nothing. I'm going to put it on 2 cinder blocks that I of course beautifi as well and set it near my garden so I can go sit and enjoy it. I will probably be done with it tonight and hoepfully grout tomorrow....Later, Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden bench-mosaic

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
texaswild

OK - now I'm looking at your posting times. I GOT it - YOU NEVER SLEEP. LOVE it all. Great idea on the bench on blocks. You are something else, girlie.

Bookmark   April 2, 2009 at 7:08AM
cathyscache

Finished with the tiles on the bench last night ....will grout today.....and hunt for the blocks...supposed to snow today...so probably won't find them...

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden bench before grout

Bookmark   April 2, 2009 at 11:54AM
cathyscache

Grouted the bench today....It's needs a little more clean up and sealed but that's the easy part. I grouted brown since it will be outside....the blocks to sit it on may have to wait awhile....I dug through 3 ft or so of snow and can't find them, I know their there but...I'll just buy a couple, cause digging got me nowhere.. Cathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Mosiac-Finished garden bench

Bookmark   April 2, 2009 at 4:55PM
texaswild

Oh, I LOVE that brown - WHAT A PERFECT COLOR GROUT!!! Really makes the mosaic stand out. Girl - you are a whirlwind!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Bookmark   April 2, 2009 at 5:29PM
nanatricia

OHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I love that bench ! I love those butterflys plates Real good work !

Bookmark   April 2, 2009 at 9:22PM
charmo

Cathy, do you ever take a little break girl??? Everything is so beautiful. I also love the furniture you did. Would love to visit your house everything seem so nice in there. By the way, did you get my email that said I received your agates last wee? They are perfect! They will look great on what I want to use them for. Thanks again and congradulations on all the work you do!

Bookmark   April 3, 2009 at 1:44PM
cathyscache

Thanks Charmo, Yes I did get ur e-mail. so glad they got there. Anxious to see where you use them...I gonna do some outdoor things (pots and such) use them wherever I can. They are so pretty in the sun

Bookmark   April 4, 2009 at 12:46PM
More Discussions
Hello!
Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a really long time....
eggshelllady
bicem
Hi, bicem, you posted a mosaic question on the "conversation"...
silvamae
Hi, I have been looking at this forum for a while now...
cajunlady68
Dog portrait
this is a commission, I opted to complete the background...
nicethyme
How to break crash glass?
I have some solid pieces of crash glass that I'd like...
phish_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™