Have you seen this cabinet pull...

pton57May 4, 2013

...in a product that has a range of size offerings? This one is available in 4 7/8" & 6" (satin nickel), and we would like to go up to 10" or 12" for our larger doors/drawers, but cannot seem to find that. Any help here would be appreciated, thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Holly- Kay

Restoration Hardware Mason pull has similar lines and is available in 3,4,6,and 8 center to center. It is available in satin nickel.

I love American Diner by Hickory Hardware but it isn't as sleek as your choice and is only available in 3, 3 3/4, and 128mm.

Bookmark   May 4, 2013 at 3:59PM
Holly- Kay

Hickory Hardware Greenwich collection hsa a lot of different sizes. Bagergal has the 10" on her cabs and they look stunning.

Bookmark   May 4, 2013 at 4:39PM
pton57

Holly-kay, you have hit a home run for us with the Hickory Hardware Greenwich. Exactly what we were looking for -- Length options from 4 to 19 inches, and in stainless (which we prefer), and at a reasonable price point. And this after we spent a couple of days scouring the internet looking for options. This is why GW is such a great source of information -- thank you!

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 3:37AM
Holly- Kay

You are so very welcome. Good luck with your project, I can't wait to see your finished space!

My five weeks of research paid off for me and for you. I think I have seen every pull known to man. I am so happy that I could help.

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 7:33AM
a2gemini

pton and holly - I almost switched to the Greenwich after seeing Badger's kitchen. I love the shape and variety of sizes - although the larger ones only come in limited finish options.
Have fun!

Bookmark   May 5, 2013 at 8:45AM
More Discussions
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
Sink Window - counter depth or slightly raised?
(I'm trying to limit my queries to 1/day - you have...
Carrie B
KitchenAid Mixer - Sea glass or azure blue
I'm having a tough time deciding between the Sea glass...
sillyk
Layout review needed- please give feedback!
I think I'm getting closer to finalizing a plan for...
melis918
How many cabinet estimates do you get?
Uggh, I tried to search but am giving up. We are considering...
najames
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™