? 2 do w/ 40+ plastic champagn ...............

VangyJanuary 24, 2006

"glasses", for lack of the right word to use. Wanted them for rooting cuttings. I collectd them at an event we went to Sunday, w/ high classs people.

My DH was a bit embarased, he got to carry the 2 plastic grocery bags to the car while I visited the "porcelan pond". LOL

Vangy plays in the dirt

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
joyfulguy

Apart from "rooting cuttings," I thought that you could drop spare change into a couple of them, till February, to pay for the seeds that you'd want to plant to get a head start on gardening.

As for embarrassment at packing them out of the venue ...

... the other night when I attended an investment meeting to deal with a potential gold mine at a local motel, the expected presenter wasn't able to come due to icy roads in Toronto.

So the usual attendees held a meeting and a good informal discussion on their own (polishing off the snacks in the process).

I asked the busboys whether they saved pop cans from garbage for recycling.

That, did they not, I'd be glad to take them home with me.

They were interested, so I told them that they could get about 50 cents a pound, which amounts to just over 30 pop cans, at a scrap metal dealer.

Told them where to find them and how I usually wait till I have another errand nearby, for buying gas for that extra trip eats up a good share of the money that I'd get for the cans.

Especially in the car that I bought recently, the pistons of whose engine displace over double the amount in my earlier car's engine - so it uses a lot more gas.

Got over $90. for a vanload, last year, I told them.

The boys were interested.

So - I didn't take the pop cans.

Good wishes for getting rooted with your champagne glasses, dirt-rooter.

ole joyful

Bookmark   January 27, 2006 at 2:53PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
momsgirl2

could you consider making a table flowing fountain with color water or half marbles in them.they could be glued together

Bookmark   January 31, 2006 at 6:53PM
More Discussions
making glass bird bath
found a heavy glass serving bowl. I want to attach...
lily603
Recomend glue for fabric?
I have a lampshade that is lifting at the seam. What...
honugirlhawaii
Idea for Empty Prescription Bottles?
So I keep looking at my empty prescription bottles,...
thrift_shop_romantic
Ceramics and Rustoleum spray paint?
Hi! I have a large/tall grey ceramic vase that I really...
party_music50
Need help for outside arbor
This was purchased at a big box store. Four poles of...
rosa_happy_trails
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™