How to post pictures/directions somwhere?

fuddyduddyJanuary 16, 2005

I am currently making snowflakes from 6-pak holders, soda pop, not beer, if that makes a difference! Anyhoo, I scanned Google a while back, and found only a couple sources for this medium. I would like to post the pictures/directions, a tutorial if you will, somewhere where we all can have access to the patterns.

The flakes are quite pretty, sparkly with glitter, and rugged enuf to hang all winter.

I just need some one with knowledge in this area, and the skill to help me out, is there someone there?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lydia1959

You can post pictures right off your computer if you go to the Gallery (Just click on the link right above where the messages start on the Trash to Treasure page), you'll be able to post directions from there as well. Hope this helps.

Bookmark   January 16, 2005 at 2:56PM
little_dani

Also check over at Garden junk forum. Someone posted a whole thread about how to post pictures.

Janie

Bookmark   January 18, 2005 at 6:26PM
sandyhills1

Heres how I post from my computer.Pictures are stored in Microsoft picture it!.They are all named.In the following,where it says (Photos)put in the name of the photo you want to show.Put this in the place under your message and hit browes.Click on your photo.the name will come up where the above was.Click on open and send your message. C:\my documents\my pictures\photo\.jpg. Let me know if it works for you.

Bookmark   January 21, 2005 at 3:29PM
annsb

Hope this helps

Here is a link that might be useful: how to post pics, etc.

Bookmark   January 21, 2005 at 5:05PM
ladybugmom92

I need some satin ribbon like this dress has on it, it is folded in half to the center in back, so it's thick but very soft. Do you think I can find some already made, or will I have to sew strips of satin and make it myself? I really don't want to do that :-( Thanks!!!

Bookmark   February 2, 2005 at 5:24PM
ladybugmom92

I need some satin ribbon like this dress has on it, it is folded in half to the center in back, so it's thick but very soft. Do you think I can find some already made, or will I have to sew strips of satin and make it myself? I really don't want to do that :-( Thanks!!!

Bookmark   February 2, 2005 at 5:25PM
Lindy_B

This dress is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bookmark   February 4, 2005 at 12:07PM
More Discussions
New Bud Platinum...It's the bottle...!!!
I don't post here but I thought you guys would appreciate...
forboystoo
Ceramics and Rustoleum spray paint?
Hi! I have a large/tall grey ceramic vase that I really...
party_music50
How to remove labels from glass bottles
I bought some pretty perfume bottles at a garage sale...
phish_gw
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
laurastheme
church windows
need ideas.....
vic447
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™