Mosaic Addicts in Mexico!!!!

Calamity_JMarch 6, 2012

Ahhhh, mosaicing AND vitamin D!!! It just don't get any better!!!ha! Just a few pics to show the kinda fun to be had at the Haciendo Mosaico! Klinger and I are thinking of taking a course there next year...

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh38/calamity-j/Mexico%202012/

Here is a link that might be useful: Mexico Pics

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nanatricia

Yea!!! what fun!!

Bookmark   March 6, 2012 at 9:10PM
texaswild

Here are some pictures Sam sent me. The taxi was waiting to take me to the airport when she took the two of me, and the one w/Cristobal, her cook and handyman w/finish the project. I just sent a flat rate care pkg to her yesterday w/gold for the bottom ball and a giant tassel to go on the bottom. That area w/be a fan to tie in w/the fans above. I sooooo wanted to do those fans, but time did not permit. The heart shape up top in metal is the hook on which the three hearts w/hang. That area w/be filled in w/irridescent white glass. W/post a picture when she sends it of the finished project. It was fun but taxing. Both CALAMITY and KLINGER contributed to this project.
PV Project

Bookmark   March 13, 2012 at 1:53PM
Calamity_J

Ohhhh, Slow! Glad you posted these pics!!! I was so curious as to how you were going to finish this and LOVE seeing the Hanging Hearts!!! It just brings back the project Ideas I am inspired by from this visit! Like the wire cross, and I want a bench now too!!! I love the fern hair sooo much! Klinger texted me that she is gonna start on her Beach glass project soon!

Bookmark   March 15, 2012 at 1:31PM
texaswild

Got these pictures today. She's waiting on the box I sent last Monday to put the gold mirror glass and a tassel on the ball at the bottom, as well as some beaded candle drapes I made for those bare white candles. She broke one of the small hearts that hangs from the large one, and w/have to wait until her next trip to Guadalajara to get another one like it. I haven't posted pictures in so long I forgot the codes at the end, so go to the last post to see the album. :(
(a href="http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/Slomedown/PV%20Pictures%20for%202012/";>PV Project Almost Finished

Bookmark   March 17, 2012 at 7:00PM
texaswild

Sorry they pics are so small - she sent them via power point and I had to have my friend Tracy change them to jpgs, and this is what I got.

Bookmark   March 17, 2012 at 7:03PM
More Discussions
acrylic sheet
Hello all I have dabbled in other media like oil and...
bicem
Outdoor Tabletop
Okay, I know Silvamae talked about this but I can't...
loribee2
some mushrooms done
Hi, Here's some mushrooms that I made and mosaic'd....
lyndalu
Dog portrait
this is a commission, I opted to complete the background...
nicethyme
mosaicing within old picture frame
Someone somewhere posted details on how to do this...
povertylodge
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™