what is this?

sorie6July 26, 2009

I'm using it for a gazing ball but it has a black rubber topper it is hollow and very thin glass. Thanks for any suggestions.

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I had a hummingbird feeder that looked like that but it had a tube coming out of the stopper for the birds to eat from. Sorry, I would post a pic but it got broken.

    Bookmark   July 27, 2009 at 5:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

That's what alot of gazing balls look like - they have a rubber stopper at the end - like a christmas ornament.

    Bookmark   August 1, 2009 at 11:05PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

It is a gazing ball I have one just like it . The rubber stopper sits in the gazing ball base.

    Bookmark   April 25, 2011 at 10:23PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
ideas for church window frames
I have a chance to get these at a very good price but...
Need help for outside arbor
This was purchased at a big box store. Four poles of...
tin can angel
I got the idea from pinterest isnt she cute
Looking for aussies! (I've got glass to get rid of!)
Hi Folk I started on the exciting journey of glass...
Free Porch Swing I got off CL.....it's like new!
I got a FREE swing off CL. People throw them away when...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™