My New Den

CharBerryJuly 17, 2014

I'm down to accessories for new den! Need help ladies. Went with traditional rug (with gold, green, red, beige) bought new tables with wrought iron legs, love new red/gold recliner and getting another! So, what pillows would look good on 2 leather couches that I started project with (and had to keep). Also, what about sheers for windows? Really want to leave french doors uncovered.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deickhoff0

I think pictures of what you have done or have in the room as of now now would help.

As for sheers on the windows, the more open the better is what I like or maybe just blinds?

Bookmark   July 17, 2014 at 10:08PM
CharBerry

I know I really need to learn how to post pics. LOL. I'm with you on more open the better. You can't really see in our windows until right upon the house and back and sides are woods. I've got plain white wood blinds now, but they aren't real.

Bookmark   July 19, 2014 at 5:56PM
emmarene

It is easy to post at least one photo that is saved on your computer.You just need to click on "choose file" and make your choice. Even I can do it and I am not clever at all.

Bookmark   July 19, 2014 at 6:03PM
tibbrix

I am adamantly against putting pillows on leather sofas! All they do is slide off or down or whatever. Leather sofas, IMO, look better on their own anyway, w/o pillows.

Bookmark   July 19, 2014 at 6:25PM
More Discussions
need help with deciding how far to extend built-in bookshelf
Hello - We are in the process of designing a built-in...
eastvillgal
Any idea what this style house is called?
Hello folks! I saw this house and am very interested...
jplanger
Animal print carpeting revisited
I googled stark and it looks like it sells to the trade....
bossyvossy
This is why you don't pick paint colours off the internet
This photo has been circulating the internet today....
amberm145
Help me find a new coffee table
Just before the Houzz migration, GWers helped me decide...
smalloldhouse_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™