A lovely little angel

paintingfoolDecember 12, 2011

Several years ago a friend gave me some wood pieces she had purchased but didn't have a pattern to. This is one of those pieces - I painted it, glittered it, and then just added a wood button for the head. Then after all is finished I found her pattern for cutting the wood - apparently this piece is suppose to hang upside down on the tree - with her arms holding a bell I think - oh, well, she turned out cute anyway.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Hi PF, what a nice surprise to see your little angels. Hope things are going well for you and you are enjoying the holiday season.

I always admire anyone who can take a cutout and come up with their own design for it! Anj is good at doing that too. Cute little angels, and I love how sweet the faces are on that little button.

Luvs

Bookmark   December 13, 2011 at 10:37PM
marylee_2010

Your angels are lovely with your roses and sparkles. The faces are really sweet. Great job.

Happy Holidays!

Marylee

Bookmark   December 14, 2011 at 10:17AM
phonegirl

Sweet little angels. They look like they are singing Christmas carols. Love it that you painted different rose designs on them. The added sparkles are so pretty too.

Punk

Bookmark   December 16, 2011 at 12:09AM
oceanna

They are very cute and oh so sweet, PF! I love what you did with them. Yours are one-of-a-kinds, which makes them that much more valuable. Their pretty pastel pink really shows up on the tree. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Bookmark   December 22, 2011 at 2:05AM
More Discussions
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™