Annual Ornament Is Done

pezabelleDecember 11, 2010

This years orney is a pocket shaped Santa to go along with last years Gingerbread face. Next year might be the snowman, but then again that is a year off and I have been know to change my mind.

Belle

PS...don't know about any of you, but I had one whale of a time logging in........

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marylee_2010

Belle,

Your ornament is really cute. I haven't been around for very long so I am still learning. If you are coming up with an ornament every year, that is a neat idea.

I also had trouble logging in. I found that if I logged in and then went to the home page and clicked on the subject I wanted, I was logged in and could post a message.

Marylee

Bookmark   December 11, 2010 at 10:57PM
luvstocraft

Very cute santa, Belle. Did you get them all painted? How many was it you said you were doing? I think that is such a neat traditon you started. ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   December 12, 2010 at 12:33AM
phonegirl

Sweeet Santas, Belle. Your family must love you and all your ornies you come up with for them. So happy you have finished these and can move forward with whatever else you want to get done before Christmas.

Punk

Bookmark   December 12, 2010 at 1:51AM
paintingfool

Sooo Cute!! Everyone will love them. I had no problem logging in. Still working on things for Christmas, one more week then I am shutting down for the year.
B

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel

Bookmark   December 12, 2010 at 12:05PM
pezabelle

This should have been a fun one, but picked up the wrong color for the face and had to re-base all and there were 30 this year.

I'm now finishing up 1 of 6 panels for the window frame DH made several years ago. This is a snowman, won't get them all done before Christmas, but will have them for next year.

Thank You All for the kind words!

Belle

Bookmark   December 12, 2010 at 2:52PM
kraftymom

Really cute!

Bookmark   December 14, 2010 at 1:40AM
calirose

I agree! The Santas are really cute. What a great idea for annual ornaments! A wonderful tradition.

Bookmark   December 14, 2010 at 10:19AM
More Discussions
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
1970's-1980's decorative painting books?
Can someone help me please? I painted from some books...
springroz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™