Santa Ornament

pezabelleDecember 30, 2010

Forgot to post this earlier, was having trouble with photobucket and just gave up, but anyway here they are. DH cut all pieces which helps with the cost. The top piece is actually a dowel with a groove cut from the edge to the center which allows the pocket to fit into the groove.

I have chosen next years and will be doing them soon, not waiting until Nov., to start them.

Belle

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Belle, You may have given up but they posted on an earlier post below. They are still darling and I love seeing your projects. How's the snowmen windows coming along?

Punk

Bookmark   December 31, 2010 at 12:37AM
marylee_2010

Belle,

These ornaments are worth seeing again. I love them and now I know you used dowel rods on them. I don't think I knew that before. I also feel better knowing I'm not alone in having trouble posting pictures. I haven't tried lately.

Happy New Year everyone!

Marylee

Bookmark   December 31, 2010 at 5:07PM
phonegirl

Marylee and All, Happy New Year!

Punk

Bookmark   December 31, 2010 at 8:22PM
pezabelle

My really, really bad! Guess this is what happens when I try to do two things at once,

My DD and I were working on sorting old family pictures and adding info to her ancestry program. I had the pictures up on my computer and DD asked what I was doing with them. I told her I need to check to see if I had posted them, she did it for me and didn't see my post...so ....that's the way it happened. Don't think I will tell her about it!

Thanks for the kind comments and Happy New Year To All!

Belle

Bookmark   January 4, 2011 at 11:36AM
More Discussions
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™