Belle, you were SO right!

kraftymomDecember 11, 2010

Anyone get their new 'Painting' magazine? It looks like they ARE going to combine the painting issue with other crafts, what a bummer. I called and tried to get my money refunded because I have another year on my subscription but they wouldn't do it.

I am happy that 'Paintworks' remained all painting. Looks like I'm down to just one painting now. I wonder how long THIS one will last?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pezabelle

Just visited my "Painting" magazine online site, I don't get the hard copy. The had a very wordy list of what to expect, it comes down to about this:
"Beginning with our April 2011 publications, Crafts 'n Things will now feature all of the wonderful content of Cross Stitcher, Painting and Pack-o-Fun magazines.

Cross stitcher will be represented within the special Cross-stitch/Needle Arts section while Painting magazine will be alive within our unique Decorative Painting section and so on.

The April issue will be on-sale Feb., 15 2011

As I posted before, somewhere here, I called Amos Pub., and they assured me that all archived online issues would still be available and the site will not go away.

Belle

Bookmark   December 11, 2010 at 2:27PM
More Discussions
Merry Christmas 2014
Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday with your...
anjabee
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™