Grinch with tree

painting_mom_07November 17, 2007

Hi I am new to this and I am very pleased with what I have seen so far. I have been searching everywhere for a tole painting pattern of the Grinch with tree. The finished project stands about 4' high and is the Grinch with his sly smile and the bent Christmas Tree with a real "red" Christmas bulb as a tree topper. If anyone knows where I can find this pattern I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Hi Painting Mom, I'm sorry I have no idea where you could find that pattern. Maybe you could find it in a book or coloring book, then use a projector to enlarge it. Good luck in your search. Luvs

Bookmark   November 18, 2007 at 10:45AM
painting_mom_07

Thanks for your reply Luvs, I think I may have to do that. I've looked everywhere and I can't find a pattern. I have seen the finished product in craft shows so I know there has to be a pattern out there somewhere, if I find it I will post the finished product, it is so cute!

pmom

Bookmark   November 18, 2007 at 2:35PM
anjabee

I've spent some time looking for you. I was thinking along the lines of the Winfield Collection or Sherwood Woodworking sites would have the patterns there, but no luck. I even checked out Hobby Lobby since someone got a large scarecrow pattern there. I sure hope you find it. That would be a cute project. ~Anj

Bookmark   November 21, 2007 at 10:55AM
painting_mom_07

Thanks for looking Anj, I appreciate your help, I will definitely post the finished product when I find the pattern.
thanks again....

pmom

Bookmark   November 23, 2007 at 8:12PM
painting_mom_07

Jade and Diana, thanks for looking and replying to my message. I looked at the web sites and although they are not exactly what I was looking for, I was pleased with the Grinch projects and I am going to paint one, maybe two and I will definitely share the finished product with all of you. Thanks again for your help.

Diane aka: Pmom

Bookmark   December 2, 2007 at 9:00PM
More Discussions
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™