porch pals critters

emmabhoundsNovember 1, 2007

I'm new to this forum and I have seen that this has been posted before. But I have been looking for the porch pals and yard critters book. And have not been able to find it anywhere. Not even on ebay. Its no longer in publication. I'm interested in making some of these. If anybody know where i could get find the book. I've seen some of the pictures that a few of you guys have posted. Thank you for your help. Laurie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

I am not sure I know that book although it does sound familiar for some reason. Is it the book for painting pavers? You might try doing a search on E bay. You can also try typing in painted pavers on here, should bring up a few posts with pics of them for you. Sorry I can't be of more help. Luvs

Bookmark   November 3, 2007 at 11:39AM
mlopez

Porch Pals & Yard Critters was published by the Grace Publication Company. Book #09714 Grace Publications is no longer in business and has no remaining inventory. Grace Publication sold off all their remaining inventory to FactoryDirectCraft.com You may see the Grace Publication books they have available or phone them at 1-800-252-5223 M-Sat 9-6 EST

Here is a link that might be useful: Factory Direct Craft - Porch Pals & Yard Critters

Bookmark   April 26, 2008 at 5:17PM
luvstocraft

Wow! They want $24.99 for that book! I only paid $5.99 for the one I have. It's a cute book but sure not worth that much money, especially since you can find pics of most of the items on these forums now.

Mlopez, Thanks for letting us know where the inventory from Grace Publications went. I think I will go browse around and see what else they have.

Luvs

Bookmark   April 27, 2008 at 11:12AM
More Discussions
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Spicy peppers
Before Thanksgiving, I pulled out some of the wooden...
luvstocraft
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™