cowboy art

a coppNovember 20, 2001

I AM LOOKING FOR TOLE PATTERNS FOR COWBOY STUFF, HORSES CATTLE, BULL RIDING, ROPING ETC. I AM NOT HAVING ANY LUCK FINDING ANYTHING BUT FUZZY BUNNIES AND SNOW MEN. IF YOU HAVE ANY LEADS PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS A COPP

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beckygilbert2010_hotmail_com

i too am looking for tole painting patterns/books on cowboys, horses anything western and have no luck and cannot believe that there are none out there, can you help me?

Bookmark   February 9, 2011 at 2:54PM
phonegirl

JWO and Becky, Welcome! So glad to see you joining us here on the painting forum. I have a few books but will have to go through them and see who the authors are.

I started a suitcase with a horse and little boy a couple of years ago that I think is darling. Not sure I will ever get it finished. It is by Ana Bernabe. I have several of her books and she paints all kinds of animals. Her patterns are on the larger side. I will post a link if you want to take a look.

Hope you will continue to come here to post and share some of your paintings with us. It's a great group of ladies.

Punk

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.decorativepaintingbookstore.com/page-product-BK56.html

Bookmark   February 10, 2011 at 12:16AM
anjabee

I haven't seen any either. I do have a couple of books with funny horses, but maybe not what you are looking for. Depending on your skill level, look up cowboy coloring pages. There are lots of good ones free online both realistic and cartoonish. Check them out and see if there is something you can use! ~Anj

Bookmark   February 10, 2011 at 11:21AM
anjabee

Here's what I'm talking about. There are boots, cowboys roping, horseshoes, outhouses, howdy signs..etc. There are even celebrity coloring pages like John Wayne. I can see lots of possibilities. ~Anj

Here is a link that might be useful: hitching post

Bookmark   February 10, 2011 at 11:26AM
More Discussions
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™