Punk, here is the Santa Ironing Board Pic

paintingfoolNovember 4, 2010

I found it!! The problem was I had the instructions in a separate packet from the photos and pattern. Sorry about that but at least they are back together now. Here are the photos of the Santa.

One thing I do not like is the mouth. A lot of times people forget that a Santa has a top lip when they start painting mustaches. I add more length to the top lip when I paint. You don't show the lip just make sure the bottom lip is down a little further.

I will start sending you the info. The pattern is large but on regular size paper. If it doesn't work out I will mail it to you.

I forgot to tell you this is not my pattern, I painted with a girl not far from here and this is hers.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pezabelle

Bebe....your Santa is really awesome! How tall is he? And I agree with the upper lip, although his face is so very pleasing just as it is!

Belle

Bookmark   November 4, 2010 at 1:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

B, I think this santa is darling and can hardly wait to paint one. Come to think of it, my santas always look like gummers with no top lip. Great tip on the lip. I have so much going on right now in my life that I will wait until things slow down to try it.

Thanks Again,

Punk

Bookmark   November 4, 2010 at 9:01PM
More Discussions
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™