Follow-up

marylee_2010November 17, 2010

Franksmom, Hello, It is nice to meet you. I really enjoy browsing and seeing what everyone is doing.

I hope you have a good day.

Marylee

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marylee_2010

I am so sorry. I did not want a new posting, I am doing something wrong and I have to figure out what it is. When I post after the messages, what I wrote doesn't go to the post. I will read the instructions and take the test again. As you can tell I am not very knowledgeable where computers are concerned. It takes three or four tries before I somehow get my message through. I am in another message board but I don't have a problem there. Please bear with me. I will get it.

Marylee

This time my message went right to the review screen.
Hallelujah!!!

Bookmark   November 17, 2010 at 9:30AM
luvstocraft

Marylee, no problem. We all had to learn it too. I know all message boards are a bit different. Just a tip for you: If you want to post a 2nd time on the same post, it sometimes won't take. But if you go to the subject line and change something, then it will go. Lots of times I'll just type #2 or something easy like that.

To post on your original post, just open that post and go to the bottom and write your comments, click preview, then submit.

We are glad to have you joining in, so don't give up.

Luvs

Bookmark   November 17, 2010 at 7:17PM
franksmom_2010

Hi again! Yep, what Luvs said. These message boards aren't as user-friendly as some that I've posted to, but you'll get the hang of it. We're glad you're here!

Bookmark   November 17, 2010 at 8:16PM
marylee_2010

Luvs and Franksmom, Thank you for your help and understanding. I think I have it now.

Enjoy!

Marylee

Bookmark   November 17, 2010 at 11:45PM
anjabee

Hi Marylee! Welcome!! We are glad to have you here!!

~Anj

Bookmark   November 18, 2010 at 12:25AM
More Discussions
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™