A trio of witches for Halloween

luvstocraftOctober 30, 2010

Finished the painting on these gals tonight, haven't even sprayed the sealer on them yet. Hope they will give you a smile and put you in a happy Halloween mood for the big night tomorrow.

Much thanks to everyone for your participation and contributions on this forum. I'm hoping you will all share some great projects for Fall and Thanksgiving that you are making now or have made in the past. The more pics and comments we get, the more fun this place is to visit! ;o)

Happy Halloween!

Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paintingfool

These are the cutest Halloween girls I have ever seen. Luvs, you outdid yourself. I am not really into Halloween painting but I absolutely love these. So, soooo cute!!

Bookmark   October 31, 2010 at 7:51AM
calirose

Oh beware! Those cute witches have a sly smile that could trap you! Luvs, they are adorable!
cali

Bookmark   October 31, 2010 at 10:45AM
pezabelle

Luvs...you should really change your name to "creator of smiles and chuckles!" They are adorable!!!! I love the eye lashes and the bats going into the kettle and the spiders and eyeball...just plain adorable!

Belle

Bookmark   November 1, 2010 at 1:11PM
luvstocraft

Glad they gave you all a smile--that's what I enjoy most--cute things that make me smile. Hope you all had a great Halloween and are already dipping your brushes in the paint to do some neat Fall/Thanksgiving projects! Luvs

Bookmark   November 2, 2010 at 11:37AM
phonegirl

Luvs, just had to take another look at your darling little witch painting. So Sweet!

Punk

Bookmark   November 3, 2010 at 1:27AM
luvstocraft

Punk, thank you! I'm still on a roll of trying to paint some of the things I've had earmarked for years. This one is from a Marie Cole book called Marie's Homemade Memories #2. It has several more cute things that I just might get painted someday! LOL

Luvs

Bookmark   November 3, 2010 at 11:18AM
anjabee

Look at those angelic faces while each is holding something nasty to put in their brew! ha Very cute Luvs. Love the colors you used. You got it done just in time! ha

Bookmark   November 5, 2010 at 1:18PM
More Discussions
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Easter Basket Yard Art
Here is one of the yard art projects I've been working...
anjabee
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™