Easy Halloween ornaments

luvstocraftOctober 20, 2009

Well, I finished these up today. I may still add some little extras to them like fall leaves, acorns, etc. and maybe some raffia. I just wanted to hurry up and get them posted since I've not been contributing much lately!

I enlarged these to about six or eight inches thinking I would hang them off my porch for Halloween.

Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Luvs,

Your ornaments will be so fun for GD, hanging on the porch. I thought you was getting ornaments ready for a tree.LOL Did you cut these from wood and what did you use for a pattern? Very cute. I'm not sure which is my favorite. I love ghosts but the green witch with the heart lips is pretty cute too. They are all darling.

Punk

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 9:23AM
citytransplant

Ohhh those are so cute! The little heart on the first ghost is perfect and the sassy little green witch, very nice.

Joan

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 9:58AM
kraftymom

cute!

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 11:30AM
pezabelle

Luvs...I smiled when each of the ghosts downloaded but really laughed with the witch.....she is so cute! Anything that makes you smile is great but creating something that creates a laugh is awesome!

All three are great! They will look good on your porch. Do you do a lot of outdoor decorating? I used to when the kids were young, but not anymore...just a few things.

Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

Belle

Bookmark   October 21, 2009 at 12:13PM
More Discussions
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™