Meet for tea on the Conversation side...

lavender_lassSeptember 30, 2013

Just a reminder...today we meet for tea, on the Conversations side. If you've never been there, just look up above this post listing and click on the little 'conversations' printed to the side.

If you can't visit today...stop by anytime this week. I'll check in every hour this afternoon and then a few times during the day, after that. Also, see if you want to try Part 2 :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Helena2013

Is there another way to get to that page? The Conversations link doesn't appear for me, probably because I have a bunch of different apps in my browser that block scripts, widgets, popups, redirects etc etc. So all I see on any page of this site is the GardenWeb logo and the login and navigation links, and this central area where the actual threads content is. The rest of the page is a solid lightly shaded pale green and white. Nothing at all along the sides of the thread itself.

I tried disabling NoScript but that's not the culprit. Can you post a direct link to the Conversations page here with in the thread-post text? Thanks! :-)

Bookmark   October 1, 2013 at 6:15AM
Helena2013

Oh duh... I just realized that you posted this yesterday (Sept 30th) and it is now Tuesday, Oct 1st. :-( Sorry!

But for future reference it would be handy to know how to get to the Conversations page. :-)

Bookmark   October 1, 2013 at 6:17AM
lavender_lass

Helena- This tea will be going on for a while! Never too late to join in :)

Here's a link...

Here is a link that might be useful: Link

Bookmark   October 1, 2013 at 1:31PM
ILoveCookie

Oh, I didn't notice the "Conservations" link until today. I will try to join you for the next tea. Earl Grey is my favorite. :)

Bookmark   October 1, 2013 at 4:32PM
More Discussions
Masonite Textured 6-Panel Hollow Core Interior Door
I would like to know if this door would be a very good...
joetoe
Please, please show me your tiny bathroom
I would really like to see anything in the 30 square...
movinginva
lavender_lass
So where are you? New house? Still looking?
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
This "makeover" is too bad to continue with. Too bad.....
" I agree with Paul8511 "going elsewhere...
pyreneesparent
Moved in my smaller home today!!!!
Hello!! I just introduced myself this week; I'm the...
pinkpanther5
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™