One more picture

cathy8091October 15, 2009

I gave this as a gift last year also.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Cathy,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I looked at your album and you have alot of nice projects. Luvs has painted the bunnies I believe and I painted the little ginger like yours. Do you give most of your painted items as gifts?

Is this your first time posting here or have I missed you along the way? I hope you will continue to join us here.

Punk

Bookmark   October 15, 2009 at 10:20PM
luvstocraft

Hi Cathy, Isn't it fun to be able to give items you've made as gifts? So much more personal than just something you go out and buy.

Are you aware that you can go on Photobucket and make your album private? Not everyone is aware of that, and some don't care if it's private or not. Just in case you don't want all of us to be able to see your whole album I thought I'd mention the option to you.

Luvs

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 2:44PM
cathy8091

I have made some inquires before, but never able to post pictures. I love to paint. I often give my paintings to my girls as something special. Thanks for letting me know about making my album private. I got the bunnies from a post card I had. I think they are so cute.

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 7:34PM
paintingfool

Welcome, Cathy. That is a really cute snowman, I couldn't figure out how to make him straight up so I just tilted my head. We love seeing what everyone is doing so keep loading those pics. We even have a tutorial on how to load them to photobucket then here.
B

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 7:43PM
luvstocraft

Cathy, I would be very flattered if someone made a post card from one of my painted items! ;o)

Here's the bunny sign I painted them on--got the pattern from one of my magazines. I'm really pleased that you liked them.

Luvs

Bookmark   October 17, 2009 at 11:51AM
More Discussions
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™