A few last pics....

anjabeeOctober 13, 2011

Here are some pics of the last few things I did up for the boutique. Won't let me post in the gallery today. Painted Santa on a cabinet door. (?) Hauntings Sign (John Sliney) Painted glass block (?) Glass block (Barb Jones) Stitchery...I made a few of these with different designs on the spider body, sold them all. You can't tell from the pic but there are black beads sewed on in different places. Another stitchery I made a few of and sold all. Ok, I hope y'all enjoy. I'll be back in 2 weeks!! =) ~Anj

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Anj, love all your stitchery items! No wonder you Sold Out...I'm laughing over that last picture and the Menu. You find the cutest things to make. I was looking through some old magazines and found a couple of Monika Brinks. They are smaller projects but called to me after seeing all of yours.

Punk

Bookmark   October 13, 2011 at 10:45PM
luvstocraft

You are just a multi talented gal, Anj. Stitcheries are so cute, no wonder they sold quickly. Your painted items are neat too. Of course I love the snowmen. I'm not a real fan of Monika Brint or Johin Sliney, but I have to admit I really enjoy the items you've done of theirs. They make me smile. ;o)

I'm behind on reading and responding on both my forums so will have to read more to discover why you won't be back for two weeks. Whatever you're up to, I hope it goes well and you have fun. ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   October 14, 2011 at 3:24PM
paintingfool

Love the ones with all the teeth - that is just too funny. The others are great too - but then you always do great stuff. Very creative mind you have, Anj.
Bebe

Bookmark   October 15, 2011 at 3:12PM
pezabelle

Anj...your additions are wonderful! I really like you stitchery...awesome!

Thanks for sharing!

Belle

Bookmark   October 17, 2011 at 1:50PM
More Discussions
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™