Problems with posting

colour_me_violetOctober 10, 2006

I posted to the gallery a photo and question. Now it is not there. My posts don't appear to be going anywhere. What is wrong?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjabee

I answered some of the questions you asked on your original pumpkin slice post. I didn't see any new pics. Don't panic though, we'll get you thru it. :) Go read my answers and see if it helps any and if not then come back and ask more questions until we get you going ok!! We gotta see those pics. ha ~Anj

Bookmark   October 10, 2006 at 11:35AM
Frances_AR

Sometimes you need to "Refresh" the page. Doesn't always work, but does sometimes.

Bookmark   October 10, 2006 at 10:45PM
colour_me_violet

I tried the photobucket thing. It is way cool. It did allow me to post two more photos to the gallery on a post. However I am unable to post a followup to that post. For some reason it keeps telling me it is rejecting my post because there is one with the same name by me already. I have tried refreshing my screen and I am not seeing either one of my three attempts at making that followup. In any case it worked.

Bookmark   October 12, 2006 at 7:43AM
kennebunker

You have to change the subject matter line. If the last pot was yours, then the next post you make following it should have a different wording in the box.

Bookmark   October 12, 2006 at 8:41AM
colour_me_violet

Thank you I will remember that next time.

Bookmark   October 12, 2006 at 10:00AM
colour_me_violet

Thank you I've already had to use your advice for this message. I'll remember it for sure now.

Bookmark   October 12, 2006 at 10:01AM
luvstocraft

Violet--that's how we all learned--trial & error and asking questions. Once in awhile it will still do something strange--I had a problem with mine double posting a few times--think it was operator error, not the computer tho. Ha ha

I am going to hurry over to the gallery so I can see your new pics. So glad you have it figured out--hope you will keep coming by to chat and to share with us.

Luvs

Bookmark   October 12, 2006 at 11:37AM
More Discussions
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™