calling calamity jane

texaswildMarch 13, 2011

Hey, Janiebo: I wanted to send you an email, but couldn't find your name in my address book. I have a huge inspiration, and want to look at pictures of your little castle you made last year. You have a bad habit of deleting your photos, so when I did a search, every last photo was deleted!!!!!! Please post a picture. I need some ideas. I think I've found another way to use the thin copper sheet you gave me. Huuuuuuuuuuury.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Calamity_J

Hey Slow! Sorry, I've been outta town and in gardening mode(shopping at Nurseries!) I just created a new album that I hope not to delete, as the picture trail album was only so many pics and then you had to pay more, so here it is!

Here is a link that might be useful: Castle album

Bookmark   March 14, 2011 at 8:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
texaswild

Oh man - almost makes me wish I hadn't seen it cuz I've already got one started, and it's nowhere near as beautiful as yours. Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE yours. In the fourth shot from the bottom, I spied a cone-shaped hanging planter in the background. Since I'm making a couple of them, I'd sure like to see a closeup of yours. Thanks, CALAM. What kind of copper did you use for your rooftops? I'm thinking the foil you gave me is too thin to use by itself, so I'm gonna fill the cones w/mortar to hold their shapes. I'm gonna have to get someone to show me how to fill my little creme brulee torch so I can attach some curleeques on them - or flags. Many thanks.

Bookmark   March 15, 2011 at 10:06AM
More Discussions
Bonding mosaic tile to metal
Hoping for some advice here--planning a mosaic sign...
sheloolie
Help! Newbie Ballchain
Hi everyone new here! I want to incorporate ball chain...
KathyC55
some mushrooms done
Hi, Here's some mushrooms that I made and mosaic'd....
lyndalu
Dog portrait
this is a commission, I opted to complete the background...
nicethyme
Back Splash Mosaic
I made a mosaic to go with the back splash behind our...
brokenbitmosaics
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™