Some of my signs

gail1055September 11, 2007

I managed to get a few signs and fan blades painted for this weekend as well. Here's a sampling.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Wow! I just can't believe how fast you paint. Do you make your own patterns? All of them are so nice. Do you use spray paint for your base or just your acrylics? I'm trying to figure out how you can do so many so quickly. LOL

Takes me forever to even figure out what I want to paint--and you find a surface, come up with the perfect pattern and get it done! Way to go.

I can't wait to hear how your sale goes. Hope the weather is perfect and there is a great turnout for the event.

Luvs

Bookmark   September 11, 2007 at 7:07PM
gail1055

Luvs, I'll do an image search and then draw something up from the pictures I find putting my own touch to it. As for base painting I never use spray paint. I buy some acrylics in the bigger bottle and then use a small paint roller. It gets the job done a lot faster. I'll be sure to let you know how the show goes. Gail

Bookmark   September 11, 2007 at 10:22PM
kathi_mdgd

Wow those are great!! I havn't picked up a paintbrush for months!! I know Luvs,shame on me,huh.
Kathi

Bookmark   September 11, 2007 at 10:22PM
anjabee

They all look so good Gail. My favorite is the way you used the one stroke leaves in the fall colors!! I don't think I've seen them done that way, but then I don't get out much. ha I gotta learn how to do that! I have a fan blade just waiting. They all look really professionally done. Kudos!
~Anj

Bookmark   September 12, 2007 at 10:20AM
oddie

Just beautiful ! love them all! still waiting for some fan blades and to think I threw them away. oh loved your chairs alos looks beautiful with the fall mums in them.
Happy Crafting
oddie

Bookmark   September 17, 2007 at 8:58AM
More Discussions
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™