Shades of Idaho message to you...

emagineerSeptember 12, 2010

Chris is having a problem posting. If someone is hoping for a response, hang in there. She will get on as soon as the problem is resolved.

Actually I was going to mention the problem too, but thought it was just me until she wrote.

Posting a message hangs the computer. I have given up on a number of writings due to this. It seems to happen every 2 or 3 days. Isn't a problem with other forums, just SH.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marti8a

Something is definitely messed up on this site. The board looks like this to me and has since yesterday.

Bookmark   September 12, 2010 at 12:18PM
Shades_of_idaho

Hi Marti,

the funny thing is sometimes the posts will go through for me and most times not. On the other GW boards I can get in. but this one will give ma a post or two and then just hang.

Your problem looks like a formatting problem on their end. That certainly does look odd.

Must dash now/ Too many chores to catch up on.

Chris

Bookmark   September 12, 2010 at 12:44PM
desertsteph

it's been happening to me also. might be what happened to my missing post the other night.

sometime last wk it happened on several here, so i gave up! I'd typed out a few responses and they didn't 'go' anywhere.

Bookmark   September 12, 2010 at 1:27PM
Moccasin

hmmmm, do you reckon that is why it takes forever for something to load?

Thinking it was me, I defragged my laptop, uninstalled a lot of old software, and cleaned up the harddrive. Of course, my new DVD drive now works, and the techie who came over took off a few things from my startup. I never used them anyway.

Hope your problem gets fixed. I'm tired of things hanging on me too.

Bookmark   September 12, 2010 at 3:38PM
Shades_of_idaho

So far so good for me tonight so doing posts as fast as I can to catch up. Maybe GW fixed things. How is it looking for you Marti? I have had this happen to me before over the years at GW.

Chris

Bookmark   September 13, 2010 at 12:06AM
Moccasin

I don't know what is happening on here, but I have the same arrangement for those posts as shown above. However, they all open.

It has to be a glitch in the GWeb program or server. It hiccuped and I suppose it is back on track?

Bookmark   September 14, 2010 at 2:15AM
Shades_of_idaho

Well it still seems to be working for me. Last night I was too tired to come play and still had to work until after midnight getting hearing notice to the paper and minutes done up. Never a dull moment for the city and I have to go into work again today. Trying to catch up while drinking coffee then back to work.

Chris

Bookmark   September 14, 2010 at 11:51AM
More Discussions
Organizing the kitchen
Do you wish your kitchen was better organized? I do!...
flgargoyle
Let's have tea!!! :)
I do not know if there's a Conversations side or not....but...
lavender_lass
Small Home, trying to figure out window blinds
Long time lurker but my first post here. We are currently...
simplylane
ML - your new kitchen (or DR?) light fixture
I think I just saw one like it... somewhat anyway....
desertsteph
ML - what's happening?
Is it done yet?
desertsteph
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™