Finally! The PA 'Princess room' is done!!

sharon_flSeptember 26, 2008

So many of you gave me your input this past winter as I refinished 7 pieces of furniture for my 5 yr old grandaughter's room in PA. I just returned last Sat. after 3 hard weeks of work. Primed & painted the entire room,and decorated it. For anyone interested in seeing several pics-if you go to the Kitchen Table forum-look for the subject "Sharon FL's Princess room" and you can see what I created. If I had the capabilities-I'd post them here but my msn unit doesn't have that capability, so my friend posted them for me. Again-thanks to all who helped w/suggestions, paint color, etc. Sharon

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjabee

I posted a link on your old message, but I'll do it here as well Sharon. It's wonderful!! ~Anj

Here is a link that might be useful: Sharons pics

Bookmark   September 26, 2008 at 1:21PM
luvstocraft

I'm heading over to take a look at the final project. From what I had seen before, I know it turned out wonderful. What a labor of love you have provided for your granddaughter. I'm sure she will enjoy it for many years. Thanks for sharing the project with us. Luvs

Bookmark   September 27, 2008 at 12:59PM
paintingfool

Sharon, you did a fantastic job on your GD's room. I love the sparkly fabric on the curtains and canopy. My little granddaughter told me she was not a "princess kind of girl" even though her mom and I tried so hard to make her one. She is more tom boyish and into Hannah Montana and any of those karate costumed characters her boy cousins like. I still have one little girl to go so maybe she will be the one. Again, great job!!
B

Bookmark   October 2, 2008 at 9:20AM
sunnyca_gw

Beautiful work, I've never seen anything like it! She won't want to go out & play, just be the princess in her kingdom!! Thanks for showing the pics! Jan

Bookmark   October 4, 2008 at 11:11PM
More Discussions
1970's-1980's decorative painting books?
Can someone help me please? I painted from some books...
springroz
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucillle
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™