Getting to the Gallery

anjabeeSeptember 17, 2006

I was on another board and saw that someone posted a message on how to get to the gallery side of the forum and a lot of people were glad because they hadn't known how to before. So I thought I'd give that a try here as well.

If you scroll down the main DECORATIVE AND TOLE PAINTING forum page until you get to the first message.....right above that you will see ON TOPIC DISCUSSIONS [SWITCH TO GALLERY] Click on GALLERY and it will take you over to the page with all the pics. And vice versa when you are in Gallery you can click CONVERSATIONS and it will take you back to that side of the forum where we are just chit chatting. Please feel welcome to join in on either side!

Hope that is clear enough and see you soon! ~A

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
diarich

Thank You! I hadn't noticed that. I had a chance to look a little last night. I can't wait to go back.

Bookmark   October 15, 2006 at 11:24AM
luvstocraft

Just bumping this back up. Luvs

Bookmark   October 18, 2006 at 11:41AM
luvstocraft

Bumping this up again for any new visitors. This forum has Discussions for painting related things, Conversations for non- painting related chats, and Gallery for posting pics of projects. Be sure to check out all three. Luvs

Bookmark   November 20, 2006 at 7:51PM
jlily

THANK YOU!! I got here but hadn't realized that!! That is why I thought no one else was putting on pictures. Sometimes I am slow --thanks for the guiding hand!! I wondered why I was not seeing anyone else's work.LOL Jlily

Bookmark   November 21, 2006 at 1:37PM
luvstocraft

Bumping again.

Bookmark   November 25, 2006 at 9:26PM
More Discussions
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
Merry Christmas 2014
Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday with your...
anjabee
Spicy peppers
Before Thanksgiving, I pulled out some of the wooden...
luvstocraft
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™