Hello

kennebunkerSeptember 19, 2006

Well, I see there's some activity here. I've popped in here before when there was none.

I'm not really a decorative painter, I guess, but I paint, among other things.

I've most recently been designing and building dollhouses.

Here's a link to my webpage. I find that most people of artistic bent like arts and crafts of many sorts. You're welcome to explore my pages, photo sites and links pages.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Welcome Kennebunker. Glad that you stopped by to share your creations with us. You are right, we like to see all kinds of painting talent. I viewed your murals and they are amazing. You do beautiful work. The dollhouses are also wonderful. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, and we hope you stop by to chat often. Luvs

Bookmark   September 19, 2006 at 11:14AM
luvstocraft

Welcome Kennebunker. Glad that you stopped by to share your creations with us. You are right, we like to see all kinds of painting talent. I viewed your murals and they are amazing. You do beautiful work. The dollhouses are also wonderful. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, and we hope you stop by to chat often. Luvs

Bookmark   September 19, 2006 at 11:16AM
anjabee

Hi kennebunker~ I didn't see the link, but went onto your "my page" and looked at your dollhouses thru your homepage. Amazing! You are very talented. Thanks for sharing and come back here whenever you can. We do like to see any kind of painting. ~Anj

Bookmark   September 19, 2006 at 11:57AM
kennebunker

Thank you both, and hmmmmm I wonder what happened to my link? Must have gotten lost in cyberspace.....

Here is a link that might be useful: my webpage

Bookmark   September 19, 2006 at 3:03PM
payd6

kennebunker, i love your stuff! i love miniatures and used to create doll house furnishings too. you are very talented. thanks for the tour. keep up the great work!
Wendy

Bookmark   September 20, 2006 at 10:42PM
kennebunker

Thank you, Wendy.

Bookmark   September 21, 2006 at 7:37AM
More Discussions
Merry Christmas 2014
Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday with your...
anjabee
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™