Kathi, don't forget about us!

luvstocraftSeptember 22, 2006

Hey, Kathi. Was glad to see you posting on GJ forum, but please don't forget about us here--you can go both places, okay? Are you working on any holiday projects? Think I will put out the rest of my Fall decorations this weekend, then will be easy to add for Halloween. Couple of cute pics in the Painting magazine that just came. Now that we have a little GD, I am leaning more towards "cute" instead of scary for Halloween. Will be watching on GJ forum for your tipsy Jack O Lanterns. Be sure to post pics here of any Fall or Halloween things you have painted too. We want to see! Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kathi_mdgd

Gee so nice to know i was missed!!LOL I just need more hours in my day.I have been over here reading,but since i hadn't done anything,didn't have anything to post.So i hopped on over to GJ to see what was happening there,and you know how that goes!! LOL

Today was house cleaning day and dh washed the windows for me(and i didn't even ask) How cool is that!!! Havn't made any plans for the weekend yet,may go yard saleing,we'll see.
How about you,what's on your agenda this weekend??
Kathi

Bookmark   September 22, 2006 at 7:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Yahoo! Just made my day to see your reply when I signed on here. I know it is hard to have time for everything--but we hadn't heard from you for a couple of days, so was concerned. Even if you don't have a project going, you can type just a quick hello. Or tell us what project you WANT to work on next, or who your favorite painting artist is, or what type brushes you like, you get the idea. I really enjoy hearing from you and Anj and any of the other forum people who stop by. Luvs

Bookmark   September 22, 2006 at 7:54PM
More Discussions
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
1970's-1980's decorative painting books?
Can someone help me please? I painted from some books...
springroz
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Sponsored Products
Kathy Ireland Parisian Night Table Lamp - 87-7201-20
$169.91 | Hayneedle
kathy ireland Home by Martin Bungalow Lateral Filing Cabinet - MO450/M
$480.98 | Hayneedle
Kathy Ireland Parrot Paradise Torchiere - 85-2901-81
$699.91 | Hayneedle
kathy ireland Home by Martin Tribeca Loft Single Pedestal Desk - White - TW540
$719.00 | Hayneedle
Pacific Coast Lighting Barcelona Table Lamp - 87-8764-59
$219.91 | Hayneedle
Pacific Coast Lighting Ovation Industrial Floor Lamp - 85-2859-20
$349.91 | Hayneedle
kathy ireland Home by Martin Kyoto 6 Cubicle Wood Bookcase / Room Divider - Dark
$513.99 | Hayneedle
Kathy Ireland by Nourison KI01 Hollywood Shimmer Mission Craft Area Rug - 02884
$179.00 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™