Hey, Painting Fool

luvstocraftSeptember 30, 2008

I haven't seen any comments from you over on the gallery lately. Are you remembering that we post pictures over there too? If you forgot about that section, that would explain why you think it is really slow on here. Thought I'd offer a friendly invite to come there and over to conversations to chat too. Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paintingfool

I always forget to look in the gallery and the conversation side of the forum. Thanks for reminding me. I wish I had the time to comment on everyone's paintings but lately I have had so much going on. I hope to be a little more active once things slow down - I have got to learn not to take on so much, I am getting older and can't do all the things I use to be able to do.

B

Bookmark   October 2, 2008 at 9:14AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Not a problem, I know that feeling. Seems to take me three times longer to get anything done anymore. I keep wondering how I used to work 40 plus hours a week and still keep up with home and family!

You had just commented that it was so slow here, and while that is often true, I just figured you had not seen all the things posted on the gallery---it is easy to forget about it.

Luvs

Bookmark   October 2, 2008 at 4:21PM
More Discussions
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
Spicy peppers
Before Thanksgiving, I pulled out some of the wooden...
luvstocraft
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™