I went into the Gallery to see if I could figure out how to post photos and wasn't able to. I'm not very techy so any help on how to do this would be appreciated :)
You can't post pics from the Gallery, you have to use a shared photo site like Photobucket. I use Photobucket and here are the instructions:
1. Register of course with Photobucket. (it's free)
2. Upload your photos to Photobucket from your personal files (very easy to do).
3. Click on the photo you want to share/post and a new window will open. To the left of your photo you will be given a choice on how you want to share it. Click on 'HTML Code' and the line will be briefly highlighted and tell you the link was copied.
4. Come back here to your post and 'right click' on your mouse to open the window that will give you the option to 'paste'. Click 'paste' and the link to your pic will show up as SCRIPT ONLY in your message box (no pic yet).
5. Click on 'Preview Message' below the message window. Another window will open and your picture should now be inserted. Post your message.
*To add more than one pic repeat steps 1-4. When done go to step 5.
I hope I was clear on the above instructions. Can't wait to see what you have!
H&C... First off..I save my photo to a file in My Documents, be sure to give your picture a name or you will have a lot of numbers.
I use photobucket and download the photo. When it is downloaded, you then move your curser over the photo and a drop down will appear, you left click in the empty box just under the photo and on the left, then scroll down to the bottom right of the same page and you will see a bar which says, "generate html and img code," click on this bar and you will go to another window which then gives you 5 choices. I use the second option which is for eBay and Livejoirnals, etc. Left click on this option and then right click to copy. Return to the forum message box and paste photo.
What you will see is alot of letters. You need to click on the Preview Message bar at the bottom of the message box in order to see your photo. If you do not see the photo only a lot of letters, you need to change the option in the html - img window of photobucket.
One further note, if you remove your photo from photobucket, you will also remove it from this forum.
Hope this helps, the biggest thing to remember is to "Preview" the message in order to see the photo.
KM..........JINKS!!!!!!! We posted at about the same time but your directions are so much better than mine.
Thanks kraftymom and Belle! Hopefully I'll have time to post a few photos this week.