Does Lowes sell something similar to plugmold?

Kristen HallockMay 14, 2013

I have a Lowes giftcard which is why I ask. I'd like to move most of the backsplash power outlets to under the cabinets.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Might be able to order it.

I do not recall seeing it for sale.

    Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 4:37PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

May want to look online. Both Lowes and Home Depot have items online that are not available in stores.

    Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 6:27PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Wiremold is Lowes and HD brand.

    Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 6:40PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I think we used something called Wire Mold in our kitchen - it works great.
i don't think it came from the box stores but from an electrical store.

    Bookmark   May 14, 2013 at 9:12PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Feedback on revised kitchen layout
Hello again! After receiving some great feedback for...
Do upper super Susan shelves obstruct view?
The 42" tall upper corner cabinet was drilled...
What are your thoughts on Ikea Sektion base cabinets?
I've commented here over and over that since this little...
Need blackish paint suggestions
We have assembled most of our Barker cabs. The wall...
Help needed with this beam!!!
We had part of a wall taken down in the kitchen &...
Sponsored Products
Dedicated II 24" Wide Satin Nickel Bathroom Light
Euro Style Lighting
Hinkley Lighting Chesterfield Black Three-Light Outdoor Wall Light
$349.00 | LuxeDecor
SunStopper Sun Haven 14 x 11.5-ft. Motorized Retractable Awning - SUNHAV-14X11.5
Sweater Rug 8' x 10' - BISCOTTI
$1,669.00 | Horchow
Pre-owned Vintage Tulip Pedestal Dining Table & Chairs
Natural ribbed placemats set of 4 (one set left)
Origin Crafts
Hardy Leather Chair - Brighton Black Black
Joybird Furniture
Pera 6 Bronze One-Light Mini Pendant with Ceylon Glass
$166.50 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™