I want to stencil a paper shade/what paint

garnet150August 7, 2003

I have an accordion pleated paper shade that I'd like to put a stencil on and don't know what kind of paint to use. Regular spray paint or house paint will crack as I re-fold the shade, so I need some ideas of what kinds of paint I might be able to use. I know nothing about paint. Watercolors, maybe?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Watercolors would probably work....or how about stencil paint? After two months you have probably already done it and hung the shade, haven't you? I'm just trying to move this down. There must be more painters out there somewhere...why don't we liven up this forum????


    Bookmark   October 10, 2003 at 7:19AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
Merry Christmas 2014
Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday with your...
Spicy peppers
Before Thanksgiving, I pulled out some of the wooden...
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™