Look at this lady's beautiful painted items

luvstocraftAugust 9, 2009

Just happened upon this site and thought I'd share. This lady paints gorgeous roses and other things as well. Hope you enjoy viewing her work as much as I did. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: beautiful painted items

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Luvs,
What a wonderful site you came across. You must of loved every minute of this. She has beautiful work on almost any surface you can think of. I enjoyed browsing her paintings and will come back later and look at more. Thanks so much for sharing. Punk

Bookmark   August 9, 2009 at 11:31PM
pezabelle

Thanks Luvs......beautiful roses, well all of her other flowers. She has a very unique style, and the "everything has to be balanced" in me - is crying to get out when I looked at her cottage. But the depth of her paintings is really amazing and takes a lot of work.

Belle

Bookmark   August 10, 2009 at 12:13PM
luvstocraft

Glad you enjoyed seeing her work too. She has sure painted on a variety of things. I love seeing what other people paint, everyone seems to develop their own style. Belle, you are so funny--but I kinda tend to want "balanced" as well. Luvs

Bookmark   August 11, 2009 at 12:38AM
ladybug_lane

Beautiful paintings. It says she sells on Ebay but I could not find a seller name posted anywhere. I tried the draegonflies she used there but that was not right. If anyone finds it please post it here.
Thanks, Debbie

Bookmark   August 22, 2009 at 12:38AM
More Discussions
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™