Question?

charinkyAugust 28, 2010

I know a lot of you on here paint beautiful christmas ornaments, I was wondering if any of you sell them on ebay, or have a website you sell them on?

You all are so talented, Keep painting Lady's.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paintingfool

I don't paint just to sell but I do have an ETSY shop where I sell some things. Some of the ladies on ETSY are really good sellers and they keep their shop full. I started last year but when my grandson got sick I abandoned it for a while. I hope to be more active this year. Are you looking for a place to sell your ornaments?

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 10:38PM
kraftymom

I paint because I enjoy it but I too have an Etsy shop where I sell some items. In years past I have done several local holiday bazaars and craft shows and that is really my prefered way of selling. These days as I have gotten older it's not as physically easy as it used to be hauling everything back & forth and setting up a booth.

How long have you been painting?

Bookmark   August 29, 2010 at 12:39AM
charinky

Hi all,
No I do not paint, only wish I could. LOL
I get on here and look at the ornaments and christmas items that you all paint, and I am just amazed by your talents.
I am not that crafty, I get an idea and try it, then just not satisfied with the finished product. Maybe I am to critical of myself.
But Thank You for directing me to Etsy Shop, I had never heard of it, but like what I just seen. I like the idea of a handmade/homemade Christmas tree so I plan on adding some new ornaments this year.
Everyone have a great day and Thanks

Bookmark   August 29, 2010 at 3:27PM
pezabelle

Charinky..... Talk about no talent! I don't think it takes talent to paint, only a will.

I started with very simple patterns and lousy brush's. Now I paint harder patterns with better brush's. There are still loads of things I can't paint, like roses and leaves and .....so get yourself a simple pattern, the paints needed for the project and some brush's and give it a try! You could be the next Picasso.

Belle

Bookmark   September 3, 2010 at 12:04PM
More Discussions
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Merry Christmas 2014
Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday with your...
anjabee
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™