Snowman Guy

anjabeeAugust 29, 2012

Here is the snowman guy I made. Hope you like. The colors aren't true in the pic. They really do match up with the colors on the hat and the collar. ~Anj

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

OMG! Anj, that really looks so "professional". The little snowman made me think of a clown which gave me a big smile, and the stand you have him on is absolutely perfect! So great to see a project posted here on the forum again. I miss when we were so active on here. Thanks for sharing your latest creation and lots of luck on your sales at the boutique. Hugs, Luvs

Bookmark   September 5, 2012 at 12:57PM
anjabee

I miss everyone posting too. Glad you like this one! I'm just experimenting as I go since I've never done this kind of thing before. ha ~A

Bookmark   September 6, 2012 at 10:36AM
anjabee

Going to be making another one of these with classic colors soon for a friend. ~A

Bookmark   November 3, 2012 at 9:53PM
paintingfool

He's a cutie!! I miss everyone too. I have been the worst at posting this year but it has been one super busy time for me. I haven't painted as much as I would like to and my little shops have kept me busy. I have nothing new to share but just wanted y'all to know I still stop inevery so often to check on all of y'all.. .. That's a lot of y'all, sorry,
Bebe

Bookmark   November 5, 2012 at 10:25AM
anjabee

That's ok Bebe! We are all way busy! Glad to know you are still stopping in though! Hope you are having a great holiday season! ~Anj

Bookmark   November 26, 2012 at 11:35AM
More Discussions
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
1970's-1980's decorative painting books?
Can someone help me please? I painted from some books...
springroz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™